Thursday 29 December 2016

Dear New Version Of Me


Read this simple words of mine Like they are gods that shine Deep into the sands of time With your glowing bulb by night And let it give you hope for life Reaching into your soul with light With the courage owned by a knight All the proverbs learnt are for a phase The ridicules shall keep you in pace Only then will you look the fool in its face And your hallelujahs shall rise with praise Until then keep your feet poised for grace By your sweat and toil remain in the race For the time that you will be named great Dear me, you are so dear to my heart And I wish you weren't so much apart Please place this beneath the old mat These letters which I combine as facts To me you are the true and real new The one I seek through the rearview Because soon I'll obtain a clearer view Dear new Mia Arise and shine For thy light may die Awaken like the tyre Spark with a fire Unleash every power And strengthen all fibre
By Justica Anima

No comments:

Post a Comment