Sunday 30 October 2016

Kelewele, Sex and Pink October



"October is the perfect month for manifestation of your wants and desires, if you actively pursue your dreams and enjoy the journey with all its obstacles, rewards will be found. " - Thrive On News Free Spiritual Magazine

According to the e-book, Empower yourself with color psychology, with a personality color pink, you have a maternal instinct, with a need to protect and take care of others. You also have a need for this caring to be reciprocated as you do tend to neglect yourself in your determination to take care of the needs of others. You are very much in touch with your femininity - this includes men who are in touch with their feminine side. You are romantic and sensual and sensitive. With your optimistic and positive outlook on life, you see the good in everyone. You are methodical and organized, although you can sometimes be rather flippant when the immature girly side of pink appears. You are refined, reserved, calm and non-violent which may give the impression of shyness.

The challenge for you is to become more self-reliant and to learn to love yourself, then love and acceptance will be returned to you multiplied. Your deepest need is to be accepted and loved unconditionally. Okay enough for October and Personality pink. 
 
Alright, to my reason for writing this simple message to you; here are my five simple rules for life. Wake up early. Work harder than you did yesterday. Never go more than three days without exercise. Make time to read everyday. And finally, eat "kelewele" whenever you get the chance. For those of you who don't know, kelewele is simply fried ripe plantain spiced up with pepper and ginger and cut in tiny French-fries-like sizes. It's a sweet delicacy taken in between meals and best served with cold beverages, suitably Coca-Cola. Lest I forget, our pink personality enjoys relaxation and good taste in all forms. Chill, it hurts no one. Life has to be enjoyed sometimes.

October has been good. And like many people I'm attracted to the color pink.  I like to do all the activities in my five rules too, especially reading and exercising- and by exercising I mean jogging and skipping. Sex. The most dreaded word. Haha. I like to hear it and to discuss it too. But frankly, I do believe in the unique sense of emotional touch of pleasure that it has to offer. For this reason, you may find me mostly geared towards discussions about it. I hear it's a thing only for married couples. Let's just pretend that's what it is and move on.  More importantly, I want you to know that I am currently reading fifty shades of grey, an erotic romantic novel by E. L. James. I'm just loving every sense of it. The book talks about a romantic affair between two characters: Ann Steele, a young shy virgin, and Christian Grey, a rich domineering sex freak. The story got me so full of suspense and intrigue so much that within one day,  I was done with Chapter seven. You should read it too since it talks about love and sex from an all new perspective. (Errm... that's if you are above 18 years and married). For instance,  you would be provoked with the question, what will you do when you are presented with a document containing rules of engagement and an oath of secrecy before engaging in a sexual escapade? Weird, isn't it? 

Copy this: October, Pink, Sex, and everything in between this post may not resonate anything to several people. However, it may have a direct or indirect correlation with some of us and who we are. By clicking the link to read this, I think you must be the sort of yearning, curious, determined souls who will not relent in any pursuit in life. Let's keep at that fire. Anyway, I'm glad we're here... At the end of October 2016. Work life and personal life balance may not have gone so well, yet I still believe in the rewarding nature of this month. Cheers!

For those of us who think sex is a "bad" bitchy kind of behavior, maybe you should think twice. It's almost like an everyday activity, if not for you, for most people across the universe. That being said, I will encourage that you do well to be in tune with your body, emotions, and sexuality whether or not you are sexually active. Do not be caught unaware. How old are you anyway? P.S. Parental guidance is advised. Be reminded that I'm no sex advocate. I'm just an open minded young woman who enjoys expressing my view extensively on relevant issues in life, of which sex isn't an exception. Sex with or without condoms,  gentle or rough, in the open or indoors, excessive or calculated, is of importance to your being and to your partner as well. You cannot be ignorant about it neither can you fake anything. Besides, what's wrong with being confident about who you really are and what you enjoy best? A part of growing up is being in control of who you are and who you are going to be in all aspects of life, including sex. 

Embrace your uniqueness and accept your ugliness before anyone else can. If your personality is pink, then maybe we share equal life patterns . Whichever, October is the new pink. By the way, December is my birth month. Smiles. Dear November, please be good. More life, goodness, pinkness, sexiness, and a lot of kelewele to our plates. We wish for you to be giving of an unlimited abundance from expected and unexpected sources. And if you must bring us anything else, give us love, love, and more love. 

I like how a friend puts the whole sex talk into perspective, "Being a virgin in the 21st century is not easy. Sometimes I feel like trying sex just once. I know I am a sex addict in the making and my husband will be blessed to have me for a wife". Let me know your thoughts about this month and what sex and sex talks generally mean to you.

Justica Anima
Adjeianima@gmail.com
Switstica.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Kelewele and coke tho 😍 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelewele, my favourite but coke errmmm not really. But hey, that book - fifty shades of grey is siiicckkkk (with a wink) I would recommend it to people who want to spice up their sex life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bra Quophi you're missing on the Cole and kelewele experience. The book is lit though, I agree.

    ReplyDelete