Monday 19 December 2016

Lessons from My Top 10 Persons Of 2016



There comes a time in one's life when he or she has to show gratitude for the people and experiences that they encounter. Here are my ten people of the year and lessons that they can teach you and I as we approach a new year.

Kofi Adjei-Kyeremeh: My elder brother. He has been with me through thick and thin.  He sacrifices even the little he has for me to feel okay and for that I am very grateful.  He is always with me in my low and down moments, offering me assurance of better days ahead. He teaches me the lesson of sacrifice and kindness.

Priscilla Kwarteng: An angel on earth. This lady has a big heart which I know is often taken for granted.  I love her with every being in me,  you know why? Because she is so selfless and caring towards everyone she encounters so much that it's scary sometimes. She teaches me the lesson of loving people even when they turn their backs on us.

Jeremiah Buabeng: A change maker, destiny shaker, talent coach,  entrepreneur,  and one who is deliberate about success. I can never forget his impact on my life by giving me room to spread my wings. I continue to learn the discipline of service, commitment, dedication, and wealth creation from you. Thanks for being a part of my journey.

Rexford Kumah: My one time lecturer. Through his belief in me, I had my first feel of radio which later launched me onto the Joy FM platform. Your unflinching support and belief in me is far fetching. I have learnt to belief in myself and to belief in others because of you.

Gloria Loveland: I still remember when we used to sit in that small room of ours and talk about what the future will be like for us. I'm happy to be alive to watch you achieve exactly what you set out to do. You have proven to me beyond doubt that anyone can achieve anything they want in life in spite of the many obstacles they may face. Yours will continue to be a great leap.

Kabu Nartey: Self motivated young man who is always charged up for greatness. You are one of the few young people who has had a great impact on my life in a direct way. You inspire me to think on my feet and to go the extra mile because you having a way pushing people to go beyond their limit. You teach me the lesson of determination, excellence,  and producing results.

Nora Delali: I have watched with keen interest how you exhibit both manegerial and creativity skill sets. The go-getter that you are makes you want to motivate others to also do same. When I grow up I want to exude the confidence and zeal that you possess.  Keep growing talents.

Ferdinard Lawson: Your goodwill messages and encouragements in my most trying times cannot be overlooked. My coach and mentor in the writing sphere.  Your seven success tips is pasted in my room and still guides me in my endeavours(I bet you didnt know that). You teach me the lesson of staying focused and sticking to goals.

Mr. Boateng: You have taught me to be helpful to people, even to strangers. I have taken cue from you that our biggest blessings in life come from helping people who cannot return the favor back.  Your Pep talks will forever remain my guiding principles in life. God bless you.

Ebenezer Martey: My personal pastor and spiritual companion. When the shadows of the valley are darkened in my life, you are there with prayers and directions. Your late nights and efforts towards my spiritual life will always be my highlights about you. Thanks for the lesson of spiritual growth.

Special thanks to Anderson Apaw, Mamavi Goh, Abeiku Sankofi, Smart Takyi, Aunty Thess, Shemimah Ishak, Adu Amani, Faiza, Mark Ofusu, Christy and co., GIJ friends and colleagues. And to you reading this, who has always followed my blog, you are the real persons of my year. Thanks to you all for the lessons and experiences we have shared together so far. Let us hope for more better days, more exciting articles,  and God's abundant blessings in the new year. Keep living and learning!

Justica Anima
adjeianima@gmail.com
switstica.blogspot.com





2 comments:

  1. Appreciation; the nugget I picked from this. Thanks for all your write ups this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you too for your indulgence, Jerry.

    ReplyDelete