Friday 7 October 2016

These Few Things I Discovered About Myself Will Interest You



"The biggest most beautiful blessing in my life are the people in it" - Justica Anima

I am saying this with pride that my friends and family are lucky to have me because I radiate positive energy. The most important thing to me is that I put my all into everything. That way I get the most out of life and learn from each experience. I am a powerful woman, who knows her worth and works hard to make the world a better place for others. 

When I fall, I fall hard. The one who gets my heart will be the luckiest person alive because I always strive to make loved ones feel like the most special people in the world. Just like the rest of us, I want to live a happy and fulfilled life. I try to listen to my heart because it knows me and my desires better than anyone.My heart wants loyalty, I want to be surrounded by people I can trust blindly and who understand me without words. 



I'm a doer and an adventurer who wants to travel the whole world. I have a zest for life and I sometimes fear that my ambitions might be too big. In spite of that, I never give up on my dreams and that makes me a strong personality.
My nightmare is Loving someone who doesn't deserve it because my love is deep and pure. I love with my whole heart and give everything I have. This makes me a bit vulnerable to getting hurt and that's what I'm afraid of. However, I would never hesitate to give less than 100% of my love.

Friends tell me they appreciate me for my honesty and they try to help me in difficult situations. That's why I mostly share my greatest fear with them and show them what's really going on with me. Sometimes I'm in tune with nature, other times I'm just me. 



I know the devil is in the details so I strive to make decisions based on facts which, I think, makes me rational and logical. I am typically Thankful and Incredible and easily make new friends. I'm also great at focusing on a task and working with others to make sure it gets done well and on time. I appear knowledgeable and I think that's one of the reasons friends turn to me for guidance and advice.

I try to live a beautiful life and have made so many amazing experiences. Loved ones say I inspire them on a daily basis and that I seem to master every challenge life throws at me with ease. Well, it's not easy but I try. Each day for me is an opportunity that I cannot afford to pass me by. 



I believe my future self will find true love and achieve success in my career. I will use my Self-motivation and Assertiveness to strike a balance between my personal and work life. This means I will be able to properly enjoy the fruits of my labor, and spend quality time making beautiful memories. I'm glad you read, which means I will be with you in my future. See you there! 

Justica Anima 
Adjeianima@gmail.com 
Switstica.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment