Friday 2 September 2016

Not_A_So_Jolly_Ride



Usual things people do every morning: Wake up, say a prayer, rush to the bathroom, pee, wash face, brush teeth...

It's the 2nd of September from where I sit and there's not much on my mind. Maybe a little on my mind though. People ask me, "Where are you taking this writing thing?". Appears to me a funny question but I just presume they are just concerned and ask with a genuine heart.

Well, I write because that's what I feel like doing at this point in my life. I might as much wanna write all that I wanna say only that I get interrupted with a whole lot of things in between. Like one thing that really gets into my head lately is Love.

I love to think about love. It ushers me into wonderland. My 20-something year old mind can't seem to place a finger on what love is all about. But frankly, I know it's fun. And I like the idea of fun. Can I be blamed? When you are young and all you want to feel is happiness, what else can you wish for?

You see, that's why I always love it when I hear the part of Beyoncé's 'Pretty Hurts', when she was asked, "... What's your aspiration in life?" Well... I think as funny as it may sound, she hit the answer right on the head when she replied, "My aspiration in life is to be happy".

Along the way, we could feel happy but we may shortly be interrupted. So all I'm saying is live within each moment. Beat your chest right away and say, "I promise to live within every moment". When you smile, smile, and when you laugh, laugh. Only yesterday some people joined this crazy place called earth, and just seconds away, others exited. So be happy where you are. Never ever ever ever ever stay sad for long. Hope you get it? Great. You get it!



When I write, I tap into some kinda strength that comes from somewhere called I-don't-even-know-where... Excuse me, is that the smell of rice burning from the kitchen?

Okay, this is where I stop writing crap and say goodbye.

Please, if you've found love, passion, and something meaningful doing in your life, hold on dearly to them. And don't forget to say a goodwill prayer for those of us who are yet to find some meaning in this crazy and not-so-jolly-ride kinda existence.

Justica Anima
Adjeianima@gmail.com
Switstica.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment