Sunday 14 August 2016

Send My Letter To Your New Lover


To you my old "gig" and your new love, 

Your new lover will definitely ask about your past relationship and your reply will be what I did wrong and what you did right to stop my unusual behavior. New love (NL from henceforth) will nod at all you say and answer, "I believe you". Now, I hope they come  across this letter and decide for themselves what it is like to date someone of your calibre. Of all the things in the world, people are the most difficult to deal with. You know why? 'Cos people change.

You are truly an amazing person, but your personality needs a little fixture. You came to me with all the promises you are promising NL and yet you failed. I took time to watch you grow and thought we would outgrow some of our mismatches and yet all you gave me were lots of punches to run away from.

I must admit that loving you was bitter-sweet because you were one hell-of-an-addiction I could not outrightly stop messing around in my head with. Being with you had its own lessons that I am grateful for learning because without it I thought life was all about winning and never loosing. Your NL must know that to win you over and stay in that spot is not an easy task.Day in day out, I discovered a new trait in you. Perhaps, those traits were ones you never knew about yourself either. 

NL, please deal well with this lover because wild creatures need to be handled with extra care and understanding. NL, I also must tell you this, it's our little secret; Never stop saying "I love you". Once you stop, the power of your love will begin to die. Doubt yourself, doubt your love, but never doubt this person I left for you to have the chance to meet. Yes, there may be others, but until you get to meet them believe in what you own.

Today, I am out here wishing I knew all the right things that could have been done to keep this sweet union you are enjoying with someone else. You, NL, must know that I am not a monster at all. It is just something you were told just to make you feel good about yourself. Deep within, I know you love all of my imperfections and wished they were your strengths.

NL, do you and not anyone else(not even me) in order to keep your love intact. That day you stop being you, same day things will fall out of place. You should know that you are with a terrible lover who desires the qualities they lack in themselves from another person. Is there a perfect lover anyway?

Align yourself with what you feel deep within. If it's good you're good to go, if it's ugly face it. Face this newness of love with a big deep heart. Where the heart leads you, go there. Be happy NL because I lost something so you could find it and be happy. Whenever you feel like giving up remember someone else did and lost it all, and that's me. All the same, if you happen to be the second version of me, give it up anyway. When you do, move on and go look for who you think is your true love. I may not have all the experience to tell you what to do with your love life but I hope this one guides you along the way. I'm that sweet (winks). 

NL obey. Obedience is the beginning of success. Obey my words and obey the love you have. And when we finally get to meet, I hope to give you a big hug, congratulating you for tackling and finishing a task that I wasn't able to accomplish.

Best of luck, NL.
With love from your lover's ex.

Justica Anima
Adjeianima@gmail.com
Switstica.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment